Our caring doctors at Hughes Family Practice can talk to you about any women’s health issues including:
- Problems with periods such as heavy bleeding or pain, not getting your period regularly or infrequent periods.
- Problems with sex such as pain or bleeding or Sexually Transmitted Infections check ups.
- Vulval skin problems including symptoms such as itch or, discharge, lumps or bumps.
- Contraception including long acting reversible contraception options such as the Implanon rod, IUDs or injections.
- Fertility including pre-pregancy check up, questions about getting pregnant or concerns about your fertility.
- Breast symptoms such as pain or a lump, family history of breast cancer.
- Pregnancy and post partum care
- Menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, night sweats, aches and pains, mood changes or changes in your thinking.
- Heavy and/or irregular periods at menopause
- Mental health
- Work stress
- Relationship issues
- Or any other concerns that you have. Please come in to discuss your needs.